Oasis of peace and quiet, connected by bridge with the island of Ugljan and by ferry with Biograd na Moru on the mainland, Pašman is the island apropriate for robinson type of vacation.
The last village on the south of the island of Pašman and the port from which ferries to Biograd operate. The Benedictine monastery is situated on top of Ćokovac hill, just 2 kilometres of Tkon.
- Explore your endurance at Škraping trekking race
- Feel the peacefulness of the Ćokovac Benedictine Monastery
- Enjoy the views of the archipelago at Straža peak
Tkon Tourist Board
Safe harbours and sandy beaches are ideal spots for a great summer holiday in Pašman, the village on the homonymous island that is the centre of the area.
- Explore this typical fishermen village
- Taste the local seafood delicacies
- Hike and bike through the olive groves
Pašman Tourist Board