Swimming at the sandy beach of Sakarun; cycling along the island (Sakarun – Telašćica Nature Park); running in Telašćica Nature Park
Dugi otok (˝Long island˝) is, as its name suggests, the longest island of the Zadar archipelago and offers everything needed for organising a triathlon: a long road and the sea. The triathlon comprises of swimming, cycling and running., and considering the variety of disciplines, it's a challenge to participate in one . Add to the challenge swimming at the sandy beach of Sakarun, cycling along the length of the breathtaking island of Dugi otok (from Sakarun to Telašćica Nature Park) and continuing with running through the park takes the power of the entire experience to a whole new level, while also stimulating the motivation to be even faster and better.
- sports activities related to the Olympic triathlon
- swimming at the sandy beach of Sakarun
- cycling along the island (Sakarun – Telašćica Nature Park)
- running in Telašćica Nature Park
- the programme is intended for sports associations
Packages can be organised for a length between three and seven days.