These privacy rules explain how we can gather, store, use and disclose information you give us using our web page. In using this web page, you give your unconditional approval in gathering, using and disclosing your personal data in the hereinafter mentioned manner. These privacy rights are subject to and must be read concurrently with our User Conditions.
Use and disclosure
We will use your data primarily to:
- confirm your identity and to help you if you have forgotten your user name or password for any of the services that we offer you through the internet,
- communicate with you ;
- analyze the use of these web pages ;
- offer you additional information, news and promotional material, and
- improve the contents of these web pages and adapt the pages according to your wishes
We will not add, rent or lease your personal data to third parties. Your personal data will be accessible internally for the abovementioned purposes, and they will be accessible to third persons if you approve, i.e. given your consent to use this information in line with these rules for the same or similar purpose.
- if you have given us your authorization to do so,
- if we have informed you of the matter and you were not opposed to it,
- if we believe it to be necessary in the assistance of police investigation,
- if we believe that use or disclosure are reasonably necessary to implement the legal rights we have or if it is necessary for the protection of our rights, property and safety as well as that of our clients or others, or
- if we are legally authorized , if allowed by law respectively.
Third party web pages
This web page can contain links to third party web pages. We are not responsible for the content of such pages or for the manner of their gathering, keeping, using or distributing the personal information you have given them. Upon visiting the page, we are connected by links, we encourage you to look at the privacy statements of those web pages so as to understand which personal data is to be gathered and how to keep, preserve, use and distribute it.
Access and correction right
You can, at any time, ask for access to the data we gather concerning you or you can ask for their correction so we kindly ask of you to contact us by e-mail at [email protected]
Changes in Privacy Rules